Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Ottawa Region Rewards Association (ORRA) website.
By using this site as an individual or association member, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”):
Welcome to the Internet site of Ottawa Region Rewards Association (referred to as the “Site”).
By using the Site, or any of the products or services (collectively the “Services”) available on the Site, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these terms and conditions and such other additional or alternative terms, conditions, rules and policies which are displayed or to which you may be directed in connection with any particular Ottawa Region Rewards Association Site or Service, all as may be modified by Ottawa Region Rewards Association from time to time in its sole discretion (collectively the “Terms and Conditions”). If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Ottawa Region Rewards Association Site or any of the Services on the Ottawa Region Rewards Association Site.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions of use at any time. Please check these terms and conditions of use periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
1. The Site is for member-to-member discussion, networking and informational purposes only.
2. Use of the Site for solicitations or any other business activity including recruitment or marketing, advertising, or sale of events, products, or services is strictly prohibited.
3. ORRA reserves the right to modify, update, replace, remove, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue, partially or entirely, its Services, the Site, or any content, data, or information on its web site, including without limitation posts, blogs, comments, users, usernames, groups, group names, or any other material in any form (hereafter “Content”), with or without notice.
4. You agree and acknowledge that ORRA has no obligation to store, maintain, or provide a copy of any Content.
5. All of the names, titles, logos, and designs on this Site identifying products and brands, including any derivative and related names, titles, logos and designs, are trademarks and the property of their respective owners. Any use of any trademarks appearing on the Site or any of the Services without the express written consent of the owner of the trademark is strictly prohibited.
6. This Site may contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, audio, video and software (collectively, the “Material”) and the entire contents of this Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation under the Canadian copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. We own the copyright in the Material original to us and in our selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Material.
7. No Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express written consent. The use of any Material on any other web site is prohibited.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ORRA for any damages, losses, and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to third-party claims, charges, or investigations, caused by (a) your failure to comply with these terms and conditions; (b) any Content you submit or representations you make to ORRA; or (c) any activity in which you engage through ORRA or its Site.
9. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all earlier agreements or understandings with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. ORRA’s failure to act with respect to any breach of this Agreement does not constitute any waiver with respect to such breach.
10. ORRA may change or update this Agreement at any time, within ORRA’s sole discretion, effective upon posting to ORRA web site or otherwise notifying you.
11. ORRA reserves the right of ORRA to suspend or terminate any users who engage in repeated violations of this Agreement.
13. This Site is controlled by us from our offices within the Province of Ontario, Canada, and is intended for users who reside within Canada. We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to visit and use this Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
14. English shall be the language of this Site and all transactions occurring in connection with this Site. The parties waive any right to use and rely upon any other language, or translations. Il est de la volonté express des parties que le présent site et tous les affairs qui s’y rapportent soient rédigés en langue anglaise, exception faite des documents pour lesquels la loi exige l’usage exclusif du franíçais.
ORRA does not promise that the site will be error-free, uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific results from use of the site or any content, search or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. ORRA cannot ensure that files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. ORRA will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, or punitive and consequential damages.